Buy from www.iherb.com
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma-e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
- Dry to Normal Skin
- Natural Solution: First Signs of Aging
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Fragrance Free
- Helps Visibly Diminish Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Derma e is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- No Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colours
- derma-e Natural Skincare: Solutions that Work
— Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring substance that helps firm, tone and rehydrate skin.
- Pycnogenol is a super antioxidant 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E.
- This fragrance free and delicate eye cream dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area.
- Helps nourish, firm, smooth and deeply hydrate for younger looking eyes.
Gently apply a pearl-sized amount around the entire eye area. Using light pressure, pat around the entire orbital area. For best results, use morning and evening.
Water (aqua), glycerin, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil* (.1%), xanthan gum, allantoin, panthenol, ascorbyl palmitate (C-ester), pinus pinaster (pycnogenol) bark extract, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid; actimoist bio-1), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
Because of constraints imposed on all by the TGA (Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration), LeanMachine does not claim that any supplement will diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease, sickness, condition or ailment.
Any advice or information given here is of a general nature and we recommend that everyone should discuss all vitamin and supplement needs with their health professional for individual advice.
LeanMachine cannot take responsibility for any undesirable outcome from using any product, as we have no control over individual health, use, mis-use or suitability.